We shall look into those 13 benefits of using garlic and how garlic help to fight sickness and disease in our body.
Garlic is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion. It is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran, and has long been a common seasoning worldwide, with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use.
Garlic is an anti-microbial anti-viral anti-biotic anti-parasitic and anti-cancer, it also serves as an immune booster. garlic is rich in selenium which helps to prevent countless number of diseases.
1. Garlic purifies the blood and enhances adequate circulation. It eliminate causing which overload and love the circulatory system by to refine the blood and stimulating circulation.
2. Garlic is used for the treatment of boils. When garlic juice is applied, externally on boils, it helps to ripen and evacuate the pus which agency is the healing process..
3. Garlic reduces aging process and cell degeneration. Garlic contains high levels of anti-oxidants, vitamin C and selenium which help to prevent premature aging.
4. Remedy for respiration diseases. Garlic contains an essential oil called sulphide which control the symptoms of pneumonia
5. Garlic regulates blood pressure.it is good for people with hypertension since garlic is complementary to blood circulatory function. In high doses, garlic produces a decrease in blood pressure, both maximum and minimum.
6. Garlic reduces the level of cholesterol in the body. When garlic is crushed, it contains Allicin, a type of oil which bums up the cholesterol level in the blood.
7. Garlic is used for the treatment of diabetes. Garlic helps to normalise the sugar level in the body. It promotes waste excretion process which enhances the diabetics.
8. Garlic prevent and slows down cancer ♋. Regular intake of garlic appears to reduce all stages of cancer development.
9. Garlic helps to reduce is asthmatic attacks. Garlic dissolves the mucus which accumulates inside the lungs it also believes the symptoms of cold and cough.
10. Garlic enhances sexual activeness. Garlic contains nitric oxide, a chemical evolved into green evolution.a ch Garlic helps by widening the artery and improving blood supply to the penis.
11. Garlic help prevent heart attack. Taking 4 cloves of garlic per day reduces the chances of heart attack.
12. NOTE: garlic should not be swallowed as pill, it should rather be crushed and diluted in water for maximal benefit, it can as well be used in all our cookings.
The last but not the least on the 13 benefits of using garlic.
13. Garlic serves as a immune booster. Once inside the body’s circulatory system is boost and stimulate the activity of the defence cells of the body. Also garlic is used to relative success as a complement in the treatment of HIV & AIDS.
OMINI ABIODUN MICHAEL [a.k.a] BANKEY MILL (BM) is a blogger and the CEO of Aschoolz.com. We Share Education School News of Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges for both Nigeria Schools, Ghana Schools and American Etc like JAMB, Waec, Scholarship, Job opportunity, Learning, Story books and Blog etc